Situated between Melbourne and Sydney, Albury Wodonga is a natural meeting on the banks of the Murray River.
With a superb range of venues, accommodation and experiences, coupled with amazing fresh local food and wine, the Albury Wodonga area will make for a refreshing destination for your next business event or conference.
Featuring a delegate capacity of 1,000 people, the majority of venues and accommodation are only a short stroll to each of the city centres and a short drive from Albury Airport.
The Visit Albury Wodonga team will assist and support you every step of the way. Our team will:
- Produce a professional, tailored bid document for your business event.
- Secure letters of support from key political, academic and industry leaders.
- Help to source the best venues, accommodation and services.
- Coordinate and host site inspections.
- Assistance with pre- and post-touring options.
- Provide inside knowledge on hidden gems, unique experiences and venues in our region to make your event stand out from the rest.
Find out more in the latest Albury Wodonga Business Event and Conference Planner’s Guide >