BUSINESS EVENTS VICTORIA ANNOUNCES NEW BOARD
Business Events Victoria is pleased to announce the appointment of its new board of management.
At the organisation’s AGM, held on Tuesday 25 October, six positions were up for rotation with the following nominees being successful:
- Relly Bruce, RACV Cape Schanck
- Nicole Hill, Ramada Phillip Island
- Brendan Maher, Albury Entertainment Centre
- John Huber, Mt Buller Alpine Resort
- Kylie Shorter, RACV Healesville Country Club
- Julie Jewell, Mildura Rural City Council
“We are pleased to have such an experienced and enthusiastic board to lead the organisation over the next 12 months,” said Mr Porter, Executive Officer, Business Events Victoria.
“Each member representing their region volunteers their time to the organisation. They are the eyes and ears of the organisation at the regional level and we look forward to their strategic input and collaborative efforts to grow Victoria’s 11 wonderful regions and the state’s share of the business events sector nationally.”
They will join the following returning board members whose terms expire at the 2017 AGM:
- Sharon Ho, Grange Group
- Mark Day, Business Events Geelong
- Alison Conroy, Destination Gippsland
- Terry Karamaloudis, City of Greater Bendigo
- Chris McClure, Horsham Rural City Council
- Dean Webster, Surf Coast Hotel
For more information on each of the Business Events Victoria board representatives visit http://businesseventsvictoria.com/about/bev-board/
Business Events Victoria celebrates its 20th anniversary this year and currently delivers the state government-funded Regional Victoria Business Events Program, which provides a range of free services for event organisers and in-house planners to find and book the best venue for their business event.